KURDISTAN's DESTROYED VILLAGES
BY THE INVADER-ISLAMIST TURKISH ARMY

European Rights Court Finds Turkey GUILTY of Boming Kurdish Villages

Home  |  Destpêk  |  Ana Sayfa

Between 1980-2017

Accoording To The Scientific Researches These Villages "Are The First Human Pastoral Life Villages of The Civilization"

Read More Here
Nature Autumn 2003

 

TO THE UNITED NATIONS!

The occupying Turkish islamist dictatorship state destroys Kurdistan's villages in a systematic way since 1990, and burns. It is not understanable that UN has not told Turkey stop this genocide and destruction. Because these ancient settlements ın Kurdistan are the first settlements of civilization and are the common heritage of all humanity. Isn't it the duty of the United Nations to protect the citizens of the world who are genocided and oppressed? WHY are UN is silent on the destruction, oppression of the islamo-fascist Turkish state over the Kurdish people? Are you not a partner to this persecution ın thıs case? Then ask yourself this question.

Accoording To The Scientific Researches These Villages "Are The First Human Pastoral Life Villages of The Civilization"

Read More Here
Nature Autumn 2003

 

BİRLEŞMİŞ MİLLETLER'E !

İşgalci-islamist Türkiye diktatörlük devleti 1990 yılından beri Kürdistan köylerini sistematik bir şekilde yıkıyor ve yakıyor. Şimdiye kadar Türkiye'ye bu büyük soykırım ve imhayı durdurun dememenizin sebebi anlaşılmamaktadır. Çünkü bu kadim yerleşim merkezleri medeniyetin en ilk yerleşkeleri olup, bütün insanlığın ortak mirasıdır. Hem Biirleşmiş Milletler'in görevi baskı ve zülme uğrayan dünya vatandaşlarını korumak değil midir? NEDEN islamo-faşist türk devleti'nin kürd halkı üzerinde bu imha, zulüm ve baskılarına sessiz kalıyorsunuz? Bu zulme siz de ortak olmuyor musunuz o zaman? Bu soruyu kendi kendinize bir sorun o zaman.

 

Here are some of thousands of ancient Kurdish villages which have been destroyed by the invader-islamist Turkish Army

 

 

 

A vällages destroyed by Turkish Invader-Islamist Army before in 1990:ies

 

 

European Rights Court Finds Turkey Guilty of Bombing Kurdish Villages

by Uzay Bulut, Rudaw

 

10 hours ago The Strasbourg court awarded an additional 5,700 euros to the
38 plaintiffs who lost relatives or were injured, and rejected Turkish findings
blaming the militant Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) for the bombings. Photo: AFP

The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) on Tuesday held Turkey responsible for the deaths of 38 people in a 1994 attack on two Kurdish villages, and ordered Ankara to pay €2.3 million in compensation.

The Strasbourg court awarded an additional 5,700 euros to the 38 plaintiffs who lost relatives or were injured, and rejected Turkish findings blaming the militant Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) for the bombings.

The court also found that Turkish investigators of the incident were not independent and had tried to withhold findings from the victims.

“The prosecutors’ conclusions demonstrated that none of them had an open mind as to what could have happened in the plaintiffs’ villages; as was generally the case in southeast Turkey at the time, they hastily blamed the killings on the PKK without any basis,” the ECHR said in a statement.

On March 26, 1994 Turkish military aircraft bombed the villages of Kumcati and Kocagili in the Kurdish province of Sirnak, killing dozens of the inhabitants, injuring others and destroying most of the property and livestock.

The villagers said they heard the sound of aircraft prior to the attack but did not expect the bombing; planes and helicopters had often been heard in the area conducting reconnaissance and bombing missions against PKK fighters in the nearby mountains, but the villages had never been attacked before.

As the majority of the men from the villages were out working in the fields, most of the victims were children, women or the elderly, the court statement said.

It noted that the bombing had been ordered and carried out without the slightest concern for human life by the pilots or by their superiors, who then had tried to cover-up the incident by refusing to hand over flight logs.

In the aftermath of the killings, villagers had to personally collect the bodily remains of the victims and take them to nearby villages for burial. Some, even had to place the bodies in plastic bags for burial in a mass grave. Three people who were critically injured had to be taken to hospital on tractors by neighboring villagers, the court declared.

It considered that the anguish and distress suffered by the plaintiffs had been sufficiently severe to be categorized as inhuman and degrading.

With the investigation still pending in Turkey, the ECHR indicated that the Turkish government should carry out further investigations into the incident, with the help of the flight logs, in order to identify and punish those responsible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gundê Şebiye Heskif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kerte "Ozluce" - Semrex Mêrdîn

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stewr, Mêrdîn

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ŞIRNEX Gabar Destroyed Kurdish villages bu the Islamist Turkish Army

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gundê Zaz yê wêranbûyî

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gundekî Stewrê (''Dereiçi'')

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We will return - Be sure!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


GENOCIDES IN KURDISTAN

 

KURDISTAN's VILLAGES

 

 

 


Foundation For Kurdish Library & Museum